Architects’ Matt is a completely washable matt emulsion with excellent scuff and stain resistance. With an ultra-low sheen of 3-5%, it provides a beautiful flat finish that can cope with all the activity of the modern family home.
This newly reformulated finish can now be used across walls, woodwork, radiators and tiles, creating an immersive effect that celebrates the interplay of light across a matt surface.
An effective, hardwearing paint, Architects’ Matt it is suitable for both interior and exterior use.
Ceiling: Cotton V
Walls: Cotton II
Woodwork: Cotton I
Far wall: Aloe Walk – Perse Grey
- Available in 5 Litres, 2.5 Litres & 750ml
- Covers up to 14 metres squared per litre
- Low odour, environmentally friendly with minimal VOCs
- Pastel colours 3% sheen level, dark colours 5% sheen level
- Quick-drying, re-coatable in 4 hrs
- Interior and exterior use, including kitchens, bathrooms and children's rooms
Back wall: Hunter Dunn
Right wall: Stone IV
Woodwork: Stone II